Your search found no matching events this month. However, we found results in:
Instil Webinar- Performance Management (WEB2017)
Monday, 11 December 2017 11.00 AM
- Monday, 11 December 2017 12.00 PM
- $110.00 (inc.GST)
- $110.00 (inc.GST)
As a Leader and Manager of People, do you often feel that you are spending 80% of your time dealing with the 20% (or more) of your people who may be performing at a lower than required level? In many instances it can be a fear of conflict that lets performance issues continue without firm resolution, however as a Leader and People Manager you will continue to get the performance levels and behaviour that you tolerate.
"Executives owe it to their organisation and their fellow workers not to tolerate non performing individuals in important jobs" Peter Drucker
Every job in a Mutual organisation is important and while it is easy to say "Don't tolerate lower levels of performance", that is often easier said than done.
Often when the term Performance Management is used, people seem to immediately relate any associated activity to addressing poor performance. As Leaders and People Managers it is also important to remember the positive side of Performance Management, particularly in relation to how you encourage, support and develop those people who consistently perform well.
This webinar session will cover:
- The importance of Role Clarity and Alignment in terms of monitoring and managing performance.
- The value of balancing performance metrics from both a metric and behavioural perspective.
- Measuring team member Skill and Will levels, and identifying early triggers that may allow you to address potential performance issues when they arise.
- Helpful tips for having meaningful and effective Performance Discussions.
- Keeping your good performers productive and engaged.
Please note that additional staff can register from the same institution for a cost of $55.00 per person incl. GST.
View Full Detail in PDF
0423 842 167
Become a Member and receive discounts on the many events where member discounts are offered.
Members price $110.00, non-members price $110.00, become a member and receive 0% off
Become a Member
Registrations are facilitated through the Go To Webinars website.